From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:58:53 -0800
Ok, this is really bothering me...why is it that Mojo is 5..  1.5 lbs,
and we got her from the pet store...she has NEVER been sick, and is
perfectly healthy, her poops have always been good, and was fed cat
food the first year we had her (didnt know any better) Her coat is
always full and fluffy, and she's deaf.

Noodles is around 3ish, 1lb, and she's got bilateral adrenal, enlarged
liver, spleen, and itchiness.  This is her 3rd home...

Buckie is 2, about 2lbs perfectly healthy, his 2nd home.

Rosie is 2ish, 1.25lbs perfectly healthy, and her 3rd home.

Kokie is 9mos, 3.7lbs , healthy and his first home.

Could it have anything to do with how many homes they've had?  I'm
interested on what everyone has to say about this idea.

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /