From:
Amy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:21:12 EDT
JM-
I have worked for the sorry company Petco, and they are a bunch of low
lifes.  They had a district manager who use to transport baby ferrets, in
the middle of summer, from one store to another in her trunk.  She said
that she didn't want her car to smell like ferrets.  The sad thing is
that there are employees in the company that really care about ferrets,
and all the other animals.  I can try to get you a number if I can.  I
still have a friend that works for the compnay and he may be able to get
me something.

Amy Smith