From:
Phyllis Spy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:30:49 -0700
I received a few emails looking for directions to the Gimmee Shelter
Ferret Fun Day on April 7th, so thought it best to post them again.

Also, all ferrets must be current on vaccinations (please bring proof of
vaccinations) and must be on a leash or in a carrier.  Please be
considerate of other ferrets and only bring ferrets that are not carrying
any illness that might be transmitted to another ferret.

LOCATION - 777 Main Street, Wareham, MA
---------------
CORRECTION #2
DIRECTIONS FROM I 195

FROM RI....
 Follow I 195 East to Exit 21, at top of ramp, go LEFT onto Rt. 28
 (Cranberry Hwy)

 Follow Cranberry for .5 mi and turn LEFT onto Tobey Road (across from
 Maxi Gas)

 Follow to Stop sign at end, turn LEFT onto Main Street, first building
 on the left, American Legion Hall

From Western MA, NH, VT, ME.....
 Follow to I 195 West to Exit 21, at top of ramp, go RIGHT onto Rt. 28
 (Cranberry Hwy)

 Follow Cranberry Highway .4 mi and turn LEFT onto Tobey Road (across from
 Maxi Gas)

 Follow to Stop sign at end, turn LEFT onto Main Street, first building on
 left (American Legion Hall)

From East of Wareham.....
 You would probably be coming in by boat, so check with local
 HarborMaster...

If anyone is still uncertain about the best way to reach Wareham or
777 Main Street, you might try www.expedia.com or any other map routing
site on the internet.  If you are still confused, please don't hesitate
to email me at [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you at the Fun Day.
Phyllis & The Fuzzy Five