From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:32:06 EDT
Greetings fellow fur-slaves !!  Dooks to the kids (and kats that thinks
they is)

I must say that Selenes integration is going better than expected.  Seems
that the guys have a genuine respect for the ladies (either that or they
think the girls will beat the crap outta them).  Boys Patch and Mocha have
gotten their share of neck bites.  Nikki (who is as large as some of the
boys) was not touched.  Selene is not having any real probs.  Course her
best fert-friend is Nikki.

Okay - here is my submission for the "Aw!  Ain't that Kute" post of the
day.  When Selene was in quaratine, her playtime was spent messing with
Mist (Fer-Kat).  they would run around and wrestle in the living room.
Mist's fav toy is this stuffed mouse with a bell at the end of it's tail.
Selene used to grab it from Mist and was chased around the room.  Then
they would wrestle over it.

Tonight the kids were all tuckered out, but Mist was ready to play.  Well,
he tried to get one of the kids to play with no luck.  I watched Mist leave
the room and return a few minutes later.  When he jumped over the barrier,
I saw something in his mouth but wasn't certain what it was.  He walked
over to Selene and dropped it in front of her.  Selene suddenly jumped up,
grabbed it and ran around the room with Mist close behind.

I heard a bell ringing but thought it was the one on Mists collar.  Selene
ran over to the bed and jumped up.  Sure enough it was Mists toy mouse
dangling from her mouth !!  Mist had gotten their favorite playtoy and
brought it in to tempt Selene into playing.  Now that's sharing !!!

Okay - All together "AWWWW!!!  AIN'T THAT KUTE !!!!!!"

Warm Fuzzies ~~ !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~ and Mist the Fer-Kat
INTRODUCING - ~MISSY~
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.