From:
Meredith Derfler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:48:16 +0000
Hello everyone!  This is the first time I have had the pleasure to post
anything on the FML.  I am a volunteer at the Oregon Ferret Shelter and
want everyone to know about the fund-raiser we are doing.

Here is a bit about us first.  Our shelter is a big one.  Averaging
80-100 ferrets year round.  We took in 250 last year.  This number is
increasing just like all the other shelters.  What we have noticed is
about 60% of all ferrets that are 4 years of age and older that our
coming through our doors need surgery and our vet bill just keeps going
up.  We never turn any fuzzys away so we needed to find a way to try to
off set these costs.  All profits go to our medical fund from this
fund-raiser.

We have opened a store on cafepress.com.  We have some items up and
available.  We are currently working on more to widen our selection.
Please take a look and check back often.

Hope you enjoy!  Here is the link to our online store:
http://www.cafepress.com/grinandferrit

Meredith
What's one more!!  Loving our fur kids: Simon, Toby, DJ, Hal, Clyde, AJ,
Katie and our two precious fosters; Rikkia and Otto Risto Missing our
beloved Alex who has his wings.