Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 1994 09:13:10 -0500
Since I didn't get any replies yet, I thought I'd give this another
shot.  Does anyone know of a reputable breeder (or store) that I can
purchase my next male at (or at least recommend to friends)?
        Now on to more important matters.  Concerning Binky and Pookey's
Ice Tea obsession.  Don't be alarmed, my three ferrets (Darwin, Ruck and
Jumper) have the same obsession with the stuff.  For them though its
Lipton only.  I have a long history of drinking the stuff everyday of the
year and I assumed that was the reason they liked it so much.  They could
smell the stuff from 2 rooms away within a minute of making it, at which
point they'd hound me until they could get a sip.  I've since coaxed them
towards some fruit juices as treats, but every now and then I give them a
little as a special treat.
        Anyways, I hope someone can help me with locating a breeder as
I'd like to look into it sometime after the first 2 weeks of January.
Everyone have a great Christmas.  Andy, Darwin, Ruck and Jumper.