From:
RICHARD STEPHENS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 06:01:19 +0000
Dooks all

I recently adopted a little 4 month old silver mitt boy named Harpo.
When he arrived at petco he had an ear infection. And when they treated
it they discovered he is deaf!!!

So if any of you have suggestions for training him I would be happy to
hearfrom you ether direct e-mail, or FML.

I already have a few ideas and I figure it will take most of a year to
train him. So I welcome any suggestions that will help.

Thanks
Rich and the Fuzzy Sapiens Syd, Odo, & Harpo