From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 08:02:02 -0800
>From:    lee blakeney <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret breeders
>Is there anyone out there who is raising ferrets?  All I have seen on this
>is new owners and greiving and other pet owners.  Where do all these ferrets
>come from?  Is there a list of breeders somewhere?

Well there is a bit of a "struggle" around here between those shelters that
don't like breeders and the other folks that like breeders.  Sooner or later
we'll get that worked out I hope.  We do all have the same goals really.

Many of us breed.  It'd be a long list if I just tried to list all those I
knew on this list that bred.

I saw that Lori Sies pointed out the STAR* list.

You can also call either the American Ferret Association 1-888-FERRET1 or
the Breeder's Digest at 703-777-2112 for referals.  OR write to
[log in to unmask] for the AFA or [log in to unmask] for the Breeder's
Digest.

>From:    Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: LUMPS ain't easy

Well a goose horn is as good as anything to call back "lost" ferrets I guess.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]