From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:58:03 PST
Hi all!

It's meagan.  I spent the majority of my weekend going to pet stores in
search of Sheppard and Greens treats (peanut butter seems to the kind the
most want!) I found Pounce but none of my guys want it :(  Is S&G sold at
a regular pet store?  if not, where can i get it?

Second, I questioned what kind of ferretone to use for my guys.  Is
linatone for cats better?  there is eight and one ferretone (what they get
now) but I know there has to be something better out there!  I compated
ingredients and amounts at the pet stores but i just got more confused!!
What do everyone else use?

Third, I think i am going to give chewweasels a try.  Most other ferts
seem to like...so i will cross my fingers..  I know that they can be made
or bought..through the ferret store maybe??  any suggestions??

lastly, I saw a bunch of posts regarding their "wimpering" ferrets.  And I
am so happy to realize that my guys are not the only ones!!

Occasionally, I wake up to the movement of Hagas "running" in his sleep.
You know, those little foot and bum twitches that make you think they are
dreaming like dogs do?  The other night I woke up (and i am a a very sound
sleeper!) to hagas crying like a little kit in his sleep!  i picked him up
and cuddled him but he has no clue he was upset or crying.  He just suggled
in and went back to sleep...

Actually, about 6 months ago, Keera was twitching up a storm.  Me and my
housemate didn't know what it ws so we were watching and laughing.  She
wasn't in apin, so we figured it was a dream...and what a dream it was!!
She began sniffing in her sleep, twitching her paws and tail..  so i began
saying the things that I say when we are playing-to see if i could get her
to do it again--when suddenly she started with a few lone dooks.  This was
AMAZING since Keera is usually do silent!!  it was oo cute!  she dooks,
"ran", dooked and twitched for a few minutes.  finally, I pretented to play
with her again and she dooked again.  So i grabbed her bum/leg like i do
when we wrestle and she hissed!!  She has always hissed if someone (me or
another fert) get their shot in first...but she did it while sleeping!  I
got her to hiss at me a bit more (for my own cruel amusement) and finally
had to stop b/c we were laughing so hard!!  It was soooo cute!  I picked
her up and cuddled her, she responded with a few licks to my chin and then
back to a more peaceful wonderland!!

I'm afraid she is going to sleepprance into a wall or something-- gotta
keep my eyes open!!

Bye!
Meagan and Keera (hiss, dook dook, yawn...zzzzzz)
Fezzik (momma, i told you she was crazy!)
Hagas (heh heh..i'm braver den yu kira)