Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 07:06:54 -0700
In memory of Hope and Whiploc.

A very sweet little albino girl and chocolate boy who grieved so for the
loss of his companion Hope, the only other ferret he ever loved.

Hope and Whiploc came into the rescue in the middle of the night New
Year's Night 2004.  Hope was so sick and dehydrated her skin was purple.
Their human claimed that her husband would not let her bring them
home.which is what I was secretly hoping anyway.  This dumas had let
Hope go sick for at least 5 days with no medical attention.  Their names
were Goober and Doodle.  I changed the little albino girl's name to Hope
as it was something she now had.  Goober was just too eccentric for his
name so I took Whiploc from an old Jim Carrey movie.  Hope and Whiploc
were never without each other.  She passed away in April after starting
to pass clots of blood.  Whiploc started going down hill a couple weeks
ago.  Last Sunday the doc found a tumor in his lymph gland.  The
sneakiest tumor I ever saw.  Laid so flat against his neck and ran from
the top of his ear to under his chin.  All I could do for the past couple
weeks is give him fluids, try to feed him and give him all the love I
could.  He passed Tuesday morning at 3:07 next to me in bed.  I love you
Whiploc.  Now you can be with your Hope again.  For some reason, this new
song by Green Day struck a chord when Whiploc passed.  Words have been
edited to suit the situation.

Ferret friends have come and past.  The innocent can never last.  Wake me
up when the dying ends.

Like my fuzzies come to pass, the years have all flown by so fast.  Wake
me up when the dying ends.

Here comes the rain again, falling from the stars, drenched in my pain
again becoming who we are.

As my memory rests it never forgets what I lost.  Wake me up when the
dying ends.

Edited slightly from the song When September Ends by Green Day.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic