Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 20:49:32 EDT
Hi,

I just got a call from a Vet Tech, that works for Dr. Skip Nelson in
Kirkland, Wa.  They plan on having the Ferret Frolic again this year at
the Kirkland, Waterfront.

The date for this is Sunday, June 24th, from 12pm - 4pm.  They plan on
having different clubs, shelters, set up booths to give out information,
ect.  She will be sending me more information regarding it.  I thought
the ferret lovers of Washington State would love to know about it.

Charleen Schuster and the Wa. tails