From:
Ramona Keenan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:50:30 -0600
Since 1994 I have run New Mexico Ferret Rescue.  I am a resource person,
and not one who houses the Ferrets.  I have had the help of Amanda
Christmcs, and Heather Angevine to foster and adopt ferrets here in the
city.  I know of one other person who helps in the process, and assists
Heather in this effort.  But, what we need is a cooperative of homes to
foster the Ferrets so that they may once again aquire new homes, or in
many cases, live out their lives because of the owners moving, age, and
other illnesses, whatever the problem.  Amanda and Heather have helped
tremenously.  Amanda, is over burdened, as is Heather.

Is there anyone out there who would like to help and share in this cause
in Albuquerque?  I get calls as far away as Alamogordo for Ferrets.

My own predicament is that I work two jobs, and just can't devote the
time it takes to actually foster, but I am always there to filter calls
of actual persons who want to relinquish or adopt.

Please e-mail me,