From:
Bill Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 06:46:30 -0400
First off, 4 are more than twice the fun of 2.  but not twice the work,
gotta luv the math!

Totally Ferret question.  Had a talk with my vet the other day and he said
the problem with most foods, as stated in the most recent FML, is the fact
that humans decide what food is best.  He recommends Flint River cat food
for ferretss, mainly because it is baked at a lower temp and therefore the
proteins and carbs remain short and easier to break down.  Higher temp
baking makes the foods toughr to process and the fert ends up using its
immune system to digest the foods.  Over years this could wear down the
immune system and make the fuzzie more prone to illness.  These are my vets
thoughts, I am just conveying his message.  Makes since though.  Also said
to avoid ethoxoquin (sp?) because it has been found to be harmful to horses,
so maybe also to other animals.  If your still with me and not bored to
tears, my question is this; What is the baking temp of Totally Ferret?
Anyone know?

Next thing, anyone elses ferts love to read?  Mine are the most literate
anilmals I know.  Whatever I am reading, they com and stick their faces
right in the book.  Also must have taken some speed reading somewhere
because after only 2 seconds, they are turning the page!  Gotta go to work
now (clean litter box, etc, then to second job-the one I get paid to do)

Bill and the 4 babes