From:
Sheri Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:11:32 -0500
Hi everybody,

I was shopping for clear tubing and teeny-tiny bandanna's last night and
noticed that The Ferret Store is a distributor for the WarmFuzzy harness and
leash sets that I really like.

Whew.  I'm so relieved.  Now if I get new babies I can get the harnesses I
like.  They sell as a set only, (harness and leash) for 12.99 and free
shipping in the US.  And are available in sizes for males and females, and
in abot 20 different colors!

I'm not associated with WarmFuzzy, I just really like their stuff.  The
Ferret Store is at http://www.theferretstore.com if anyone has been looking
for these harnesses.  Mort's did half fall off when he went swimming
yesterday (actually when I pulled him out of the water with the leash), but
I got it back around him and it stayed tight for the rest of the day.

Do you know ... I bought bell collars from Ferret Store a few months ago,
swearing to check them for shrinkage and only putting them on during run
time ... and Pepper and Mort hid them on day 3--I seriousely have NOT found
either one to this day.  And we've cleaned the carpets since then, even!  I
think they stuffed them inside the fridge or stove or something.  I can't
imagine where they went.  I guess they showed me.  They couldn't get them
off by themselves, but they quickly learned to cooperate and take them off
of each other.  Silly bugs.

BTW--I visited the Pet Personality survey--kind of fun!

--Sheri