From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 1995 22:19:00 -0500
Announcing the grand opening of Ferret Central on the WWW!

Featuring...
   * The very latest version of the Ferret FAQ, guaranteed freshest
        anywhere, factory-direct to you
   * Links to other ferret information around the Net, and

   * The Ferret Photo Gallery, in its world premiere!  Over two dozen
        scanned photos, most under 25kB and in color, complete with
        inline thumbnails, all in one handy package

You've read about it, now see it for yourself.  Not available in any
stores, this fabulous offer is yours for the low, low price
of... well, free, basically.  Come on over and take another look at
your old friend

<URL:http://www.ceas.rochester.edu:8080/ee/users/rhode/index.html>

If you have any links to other files in the FAQ -- the index or any of
the questions -- they've moved.  Yes, that's right, my department's
WWW server is now up and running, so the FAQ has taken up permanent
residence at
<URL:http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/faq/index.html>.
You can also get there from the old link.  Many thanks once again
to Dennis Gentry for generously providing the FAQ a temporary home.

Let me know what you think!
[ Moderator's note: Congrats to Pam - I think it's well done and the
  pictures are darling!  BIG ]

- Pam in Rochester, NY
friend to Pixxel and Rusty the torpedoferrets
Ferret FAQ - ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/ferret-faq/part[1-5]