Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2013 16:22:59 -0700
Please cross post and share with family and friends

I just found the link for the shelter challenge voting.

On the main page, about an inch down from the top there are choices
to select. Find the choice Help Shelters - that will take you to
http://www.shelterchallenge.com/ (or you can just type
http://www.shelterchallenge.com/ into your address search bar and go
directly to the voting page).

About 1/3 down that page you will see the search boxes - Shelter name,
city, zip, country and state. If you will put TX for state and either
Shoreacres or 77571 for the city or zip - Tricks and Treats will come
up and on Monday you will be able to submit your vote.

Thank you for all you do to help shelters and Rescues. Please try to
vote everyday. Nine weeks is a little over 2 months and that's a lot of
voting, but in the long run it is so very little to do for such a huge
pay off - keeping Rescued animals safe. I will try to submit a reminder
each day with the http://www.shelterchallenge.com/ address and TX
Shoreacres 77571.

With a small commitment to help through voting and cross posting a
voting request, we can win this thing for a huge pay off.

Vicki :-)

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas