Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:06:15 -0800
Hi! It is Staci down her ein Texas.

I can not imagine the stress you have gone through. NOR the $$ that
has been spent. I am hoping to off set this $44,000 amount you can
also post how much has been donated.

I mean you said that $10,000 had been donated to the vet costs, so is
the $14,000 (I rounded up) is AFTER that donation or BEFORE it?

The $9,000 (Yes I rounded up again) transportation cost was for what?
To get them FROM the farm to your place? Cause that sounds absolutely
insane. But I understood that all people paid for their own driving
and rental to your place to get those babies.

Do these costs include the ferrets you kept seperate and did not allow
anyone to adopt out? And I am quite confussed abotut eh vet bill in the
first place? You did not pay for any spaying and only ADV tested every
10th ferret. OF which the tests came from the SOS.

If any of this info is wrong PLEASE correct me. I really do not
understand what you had to take over. I am sorry you are going through
this. I am sorry you did not ask for help from the people who had
immediate help set up for the months upon months to get them out of
the farm. I am sorry you kept hobs abd jills together instead of
seperated immediately and causing more babies to be born.

Post what amounts have been donated. The ferret world is dying to find
out.