From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:31:47 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I hope to be taking my ferrets to Canada by car this June.  Getting
records of vaccinations is no problem except for one of them... My
Zoe has lymphoma and cannot be vaccinated for rabies.

Has anyone traveled to Canada recently with ferrets and knows if this
would be a problem or not?  I can, of course, get a letter from her
veterinarian as to when she was last vaccinated (about 1 1/4 years ago.)
Any information would so be appreciated.

Francine Prager