From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:44:29 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, missing, or angeled carrot crunchers...

(This tastes TERRIBLE!  But I stole it from his plate and I'M GONNA EAT
IT ALL!)

valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]> mumbled something about:
>Buckie always dooked like crazy when I switched his cage around....he
>usually spent a good hour exploring the new surroundings :)

Valerie, you just *think* he was excited about his new layout!  If you
were able to speak ferreteze, you'd have know what he was *really*
saying, was:

What did this woman do to my cage *now*?  Where did she put...wait...look
what she did with...how on *earth* did she think I would want...WHY WOULD
SHE PUT THIS HERE???  I just got my cage the way I wanted it, got my
running path down pat and was able to run around here in my sleep, and
she goes and moves everything!  I'm gonna be tripping over stuff for a
month, now!  Geez!  Now I'm gonna have to spend the next hour just
learning how things are layed out!  What if I wake up with an emergency
scratch?  Will I suddenly fall out of my hammock?  What if I have to get
up in the middle of a nap to race to the litter box?  Will I make it in
time?  When will these women ever learn?  I'm a GUY!  I need stability!
I need continuity!  I need...to use the litter box...I'll be back.  Hold
your nose.

NOTE: The above was all meant in jest.  Ferrets actually *do* like
change.  This was just too good to let pass, though! :)  Apologies to
Valerie!

---
Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

mailto:[log in to unmask]