From:
Jennifer Montuori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 11:41:44 -0400
Hi All!
I will be getting a new baby on July 25 and I was wondering what I needed to
know in terms of:

Do I need to feed him a different food than my other big guys (2 MF, 1.5
year olds that are fed Iams Kitten, Totally Ferret, and another Ferret food
that I can't remember now, all mixed together)?

What is the best way to introduce the new boy (Pelli) to his new brothers?
Any other advice, this is my first baby (8 weeks) both my other boys were
already 8 months when I got them.

Thanks in advance for everything!!
Jen Montuori
P.S. HAVE A GREAT 4th OF JULY All YOU AMERICANS, and CANADIANS, I HOPE YOU
HAD A GREAT CANADA DAY, and NEWFOUNDLANDERS, (if there are any on the list)
I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!! :)