From:
Laura Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 13:31:19 -0000
Does anybody know of a good way to get rid of the stink in a ferret's ears?
I have four very nice ferrets and love them greatly, but oh, that smell!!
I'm currently using an ear cleaner for cats, but it just doesn't work very
well.  And does cleaning the ears more often actually make them smell more,
like bathing?  If anyone knows of an effective method or product, *please*
let me know.  Thanks--

Laura
G. Nigel Templeton, Wayne, Cosmo, and Xenia