From:
Leka Weasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:31:18 -0400
Well, it is here! The day we finally get in the car and head west to
Portland, OR! I am SO excited and can't wait to meet the lovely Miss
Isabella Gucci, who has so graciously invited me to be a part of the
wedding party! I only wish the superhero, Tonks, was going to be there.
My host ferrets, Rockey, Sammy, Jersey and Odie are talking about a zoo
in Chicago we will be visiting. Not sure about the zoo, but understand
that Chicago IS my kinda town. Well, best be getting packed as we are
leaving by 8:00!

See you in Portland! Look me up!

--
Leka, the Lovely