From:
Tim Kwasny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 18:40:58 -0600
Puck has been a confirmed sap-head ever since our first Christmas with a
real Christmas tree, three years ago.  Puck the polecat thinks he is more of
a pine weasel during the Yule season.  He loves to rub himself on the trunk,
and tree water is like nectar.  We do not treat the water in any way, and
Puck has never had any problems with it.  As soon as the Christmas tree is
brought into the house, Puck gets that let me at it look in his eyes.  Puck
has been my favorite part of Christmas, ever since he was a Christmas
present four years ago.

Wishing you a cool Yule,

Theresa, Tim and Puck Kwasny