From:
Sheba Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 12:01:58 -0400
Thru all the debate going on about Marshall Farms, I haven't seen any
mention of the only known insider - Judith Bell, DVM.  She should know a
considerable amount on the workings of MF.  Since no one has brought her up,
I get the feeling that maybe MF has made her sign or swear to never speak of
the inside.  Is or could this be true?  Has anyone ever directly questioned
Dr. Bell?  Would she be willing to get involved by asking the so many
questions, that seem to spark so much debate, disagreements, unfriendly
remarks,etc.  In my opinion and it may or may not be worth the cyberspace,
but from all that I've read NO ONE is actually qualified to speak on behalf
of MF.  So personally speaking - I think all that has been said is MOOT.
There needs to be a person working on the inside willing to build or not to
build a case on MF.  Since no one is scientifically speaking, it's wasted
energy.  Does anyone have an inside connection?  If so, could we all wait
until something comes out or we storm the place and demand to know what they
may or may not be hiding?  I tend to lean towards the enviromental and
genetic thingies.  This is speaking from being owned by MF ferts, none
tatooed - but altered and decented ferts and ferts with known breeder
background with late alter only and none alters.  Having ages between 8wks
and 4yrs, with no health problems as yet, THANK GOD.  Out of 15 ferts, I've
lost 2.  Each 1+ respectively in age, not related.  One unmarked, but
complete early alter.  One whole.  All ferts have always had up to date
shots - none ever missed.  Both supposedly died from distemper, only I
couldn't see the symtems and the only ones who could, 2 diiferent vets.  I
still do not believe it was distemper, but when you live in CaCaLand and
these Vets do not want to listen to any imput and you don't want to watch
your baby suffer, the only choice is to put down and cry your heart out
because you don't have a vet that knows dirt on the mouth opposed to dried
food.  Anyway off the soap box.  Let's see if we can get somewhere with Dr.
J. Bell.

>Why does the water on the tray beneath the refrigerator taste better than
>any other water in the world?

I really don't think it's the taste - it's the smell they become after
playing in it.

>Where, exactly, is the world beneath the carpet and why do they think it's
>such an exciting place?

According to Thumper, wise one that he is, says it's actually a substitute
for earth tunnels and it seems so much fun pretending you can tunnel to
China.

>Why  is it always necessary to bite a sleeping dog or cat?

Been told by Ceazar, it's the surprise he gets when he catches either by the
unawares.

I have laughed so much over these questions and answers.  Hope they are here
to stay!

Sheba aka [DS]