From:
Wendell Joost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 10:23:04 -0800
Last night, I went shopping for a cellular phone (my company has offered to
reimburse me for expenses, etc.)

I started checking out the various models when I realized that all of them
were the same size and shape of the remote controls (we have four remotes
in the house) which the ferrets (we have four ferrets in the house) enjoy
stealing and burying inside the easy chair.  The only thing the ferrets
like stealing more than the remotes are leather objects (gloves, boots,
belts, wallets, daytimers)

I mentioned this to the saleswoman, who thought for a moment and said, "No
problem.  All of our cell phones come with a leather case!"