From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:53:56 -0500
ok..here we go!!!! We received our shipment of Jeanne Carley Calendars
to sell... we have 38 of them available...get yours NOW!!!!

the theme this year is Ferret Friends...it is a really COOL
calendar...as usual...i LOVE the cover!!!!!

SOS is selling them for $20.95...and that INCLUDES shipping... just a
slight increase over last year...Jeanne had to raise her prices...the
first time in 8 years...

here is the link for all the info you need"
http://fuzzyfrenzy.com/SOS/TFC-Calendar-sales.html

but in case you do not like going to websites to get info...LOL..here
it is...

PayPal... use
and BE SURE to put Jeanne Carley Calendar in the subject
line...please...

Snail Mail:
make checks payable to Support Our Shelters
and mail them to:

SOS/Jeanne Carley Calendar
c/o kat hammond
821 - 25th St
Cairo, IL  62914

please drop me an email at   [log in to unmask]
and let me know how many you are ordering so i can make sure to reserve
them...

thank you all in advance...we do appreciate you buying from us so we
may help the ferrets in shelters...

SOSkat

--
KAT...
who will always be kat...even when she is supposed to be kathy...sigh