From:
George Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:36:39 -0000
Further to my posts on feral ferrets, it would appear that the Department
of Fish and Game believe that feral ferrets exist in the US.  There is
some interesting information on this site
http://www.dfg.ca.gov/hcpb/species/nuis_exo/ferret/ferret_issues_2.shtml

I would just like to make it clear however, that I do not endorse
California's ban on keeping ferrets.

George

[Moderator's note: I'm preparing myself for the slew of responses on
this one.  Oh well... at least today was a light day.  BIG]