From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 23:49:54 +0000
Well, this is not easy to write about, so I'll keep it short:

I will now be avoiding beta glucan, (the most popular suppplier is NSA),
it's supposed to be anti oxident & anti-cancer..  Today Bunny died.  Symtoms
started 7 hrs after giving her only 1 mg in food.  possible allergic
reaction, epinephrine eased symptoms, which were a whining type sound on
exhaling, rapid breathing, slight wheeze.  Spaz died last Dec.  some 30 hrs
after two doses of about .75cc subQ, 12 hrs apart..  The doctor who
researched it said "it couldn't be the cause..." , but I'm never going to
take a 3rd. chance.

It's extraced from yeast cell walls, not that exotic, supposed to be the
active component of miataki mushroom extract, which I've used on ferrets
with no negative side effect at all.

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs.:)
AOL instant messenger name= garyferret :)/ ICQ#4461104