From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:51:56 EDT
Hovering over a cauldren, the Ferret Oracle creates more of a steamy,
magic potion.  With great emphasis she splashes questionable materials
into the mix and stirs with her pooper scooper.  She mumbles to herself
repeatedly, very frustrated by the fact that the last potion weakened and
the Ghost Kracken Mcferret broke through to sister Isabaeu on the banks
of Loch Gurdon.  The potions had managed to keep the War Weasils at bay,
but now there is the McFerrets and the McFarlanes of Merry Meyheim to
deal with.  Who knows who all else has allied themselves with who at this
point.  That Kracken has posed as much of a problem in death as in life!

She looks down at her counterpart, Dippy Doodle and rants on,
"Impregnated indeed!  I am a vestal virgin I tell you.  What is this
malarchy?  Oh Dippy, the whispers are getting louder and soon the
whispers will be shouts.  Soon talk will turn to action.  I am for the
greater good of ferrets, really I am.  Don't doubt that for a minute.
Trust me.  But even I cannot stop what is creeping up on the moors..."
Dippy bounces around the stench from the cauldren trying to avoid the
vapors, and listen at the same time.  Her attention span doens't allow
her to hear it all, and she has thoughts about a distant boyfriend... and
questions of his safety.  She wonders about her McFarlane friends and
their role in all of this.  And she looks at her friend the Oracle busily
stiring up potions and spells.... and wonders...

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/