From:
Michelle Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 07:15:13 -0600
It is with a sad heart that I say that when I called the pet store yesterday
morning about the little girl ferret, she was already gone.  I am not sure
if she was bought, or if the owner took her out or what.  The clerk just
said she was gone.  Why my husband asked if she was sold, the girl said she
did not know, she wasn't there.

I cried and cried.  I can only hope that if she was bought buy a customer,
that they were someone like me.  And if not, I hope they are at least smart
enough to go out and buy a book and read up on ferrets and take care of this
baby in the way that she should be.  I hope she is okay, and loved wherever
she is.

Thanks to all of you who offered advice and support. I apreciate it.

Michelle