From:
Leanne Bochenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:29:23 EST
Oh Oh..  I have one of these.  It is the cutest, thickest (did I say
cutest?) thing I have ever seen.  I love ours (oops, don't tell anyone I
was obeying again) and you'd have to pry it from my dead hands to take
it.  Funny, my daughter (who's 10) already said "Mom, when you die, can
I PLEASE have the afghan?"  Now, what I am supposed to think here?  Me
thinks she's as crazy about that afghan as I am..LOL

On another note concerning Kristine Lunny and the testing.  There are a
lot of unanswered questions out there right now about test varying test
results.  Kristine has tested before any kids came into the shelter but,
the definitive answers to the now currant test as opposed to the first
are what are making her retest, retest and retest.

I have watched Kristine go through this and have (even though I live far
south) have known of her and talked to her and know people that really
really know her.  She is a great shelter mom and I think a wonderful
person for pushing for answers.  I have donated and will also buy raffle
tickets for the afghan (although Kat, I think some people will opt to have
you keep it, myself for one).  Until Kristine gets some def.  answers to
what is going on by retesting and resending blood out to both testing
facilities we just have to pray for her and the shelter kids.  I know, my
testing is being done on next weekend (blood) just due to the fact that I
have six kids and there is another fuzzy mom that is going to watch my
kids and is counting on me to know my ferrets are healthy.  Kudos to those
who test.... Thank God for people like Kristine and also a friend name
Neen, they are true to their cause as many others who just now are getting
a grasp of what this horrible disease can mean.

Thank you Kristine, for opening my eyes wider than they already were..
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} (for like the hundredth time) for all that you're going
through...

Leanne B
Cocoa, Rascal, Tigger, Cali, Jewels and Pugs (aka: fat-boy)