From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 00:49:26 -0700
Ferret Shelters,

Third Annual Giving Tree.

It's getting close to that time of year again.  Time to choose those
special fuzzies that may never find a home of their own, to be put up on
the Giving Tree.  So they will have their very own Santa and receive that
thing that they have always wished for.

The Giving Tree is made so that ferrets who've had a rough time in life
can get something special that isn't always easily affordable to shelter
Moms and Dads.  Things like special toys, treats, blankets ect.  Their
Santa's also get to feel close to their Giving Tree Kid by shopping for
those special gifts.

Please send emails to [log in to unmask]

You can send up to 5 ferrets.  Please include:
- Names of each ferret.
- Each ferrets story.  (this can be as brief or as long as you feel
  nessasary)
- Pictures of each ferret if you are able.
- Contact info for the Santa's
- Mailing address-if you are uncomfortable with that, you can just leave
  your email so that your Santa can get that info from you.

When the tree is online I will announce it on the FML and any other
groups I'm aware of.  I'll continue putting on ferrets as they come in
right till X-mas.  Do try to get them to me as early as possible though.

If you know of ferret shelters not on-line or that have no email address,
please pass word to them.

Wishing everyone well!!!
Kristine

Friends of Fuzzies