Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:52:20 -0400
HeyHeyHey,

A very good friend of mine bought Donna Austin's book, Fuzzbean Crossing
for me.  Mr. NobleMan's goodbye is in this book and Cindy sponsored half
of all of Noble's meds, food etc.  This book is very special to both of
us, as was Mr. Nobleman.

This book was way more than I expected tho.  It is awesome!!  I cried and
laughed.  It is a book I will always treasue.  Inside there was a very
pleasant surprise.  Do ya'll remember Liz and Little Fang?  I do and miss
her writing on the fml a lot.  Anyway, she writes most of the poetry in
the book.

Much like my favorite movie, this book is not long enough.  I hope this
book does really well so that Donna will consider writing another one.
There are so many little lives to chronicle and honor and Donna has done
an excellent job.  This book is an absolute treasure.  Thank you Cindy
for the gift, thak you Donna for caring enough to think of the book and
put it together and thank you Liz for sharing your wonderful poems.

I watched That's My Baby on AP today about the ferret Miss Mittens.
Thanks so much to who ever wrote the heads up.  The show was totaly
facinating and completely contradicted every preconceived notion I had
of a ferret giving birth.  The owner actualy helped in the birth process,
cut amnio sacks, handled newborn kits etc.  I always thought any
distrurbance would make them eat their young.  Great show.

HappyTails,
Karen and the Scruff You Gang=20