From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:28:12 -0400
Best solo syringing tips: wear clothes you don't mind getting filthy during
it and put a towel over any carpet below.

Neat that Mookie means Nosey!  I used to have a sweat shirt saying "The
Masked Mali" (Can't recall the spelling but a friend's mother who is Indian
told me it meant gardener and I was in a small local group in that town
which formed afterward, the Masked Malis, which planted and tended gardens
secretly at night or in the early morning for folks who were ill, too poor,
very old, or handcapped.) I was in decent shape then, can put on muscle
well, and I am a large-boned individual, a bricklayer's grand-daughter, so
when I was in the airport one day I wound up with a bunch of guys shouting
up at me while I was on the escalator, "Wow!  It's the Masked Mali!  Way to
wrestle, Mali!" and all sorts of ring-encouragement things till we finally
reached the top and were out of their sight.  I just smiled and waved.
Steve and I still laugh about me being mistaken for a pro-wrestler once.
Ever since then we've thought that between the gardening, wrestling, and
mask the name Masked Mali would be a good one for a ferret; just haven't
had a ferret who fit it, yet.