From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:13:38 -0600
>I have untill the 20th of this month to find them a place or my mother
>in law will get rid of them herself..or so I was told by her.

Lisa;

I realize that I'm way down here in Texas, but I'm big into helping
people keep their ferrets... If you can get them to Houston I can babysit
even up to a year..  Lord knows some of my rescues have been here that
long..  You might contact Renee Downs ([log in to unmask]) and ask if
she is traveling anytime soon and anyway/anywhere that she could drive
them to Shreveport.  I could meet her there.  I will pray that you get
a better offer, but if worse comes to worse and we can get them here..
bring 'em on... I will certainly help anyway I can....

And Lisa, I don't like your MIL's position in this, but it is her
house... and her right to dictate how her home is treated.  God will
decided if she's right or wrong... The 4th commandment tells us how
to feel about her...

Vicki
Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue