From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:48:10 EDT
Hello,
I have a BIG (excuse me BIG) favor to ask all.  Please do not send and fur
kids to David Caudill!!!!  I visited his ferts residence last evening and
was horrified at the filth.  There was poopie and pee all over the floors.
His fur kids seemed to be healthy but.....their fur was very corse and they
smelled dirty.  Not fert smell, dirt smell.  He seems to love his kids but
does not keep them clean.  I did not see any clean water out for them.  He
said that he fed a combo of 5 different types of food.  I didn't find out
what.  He is no longer associated with FANG.  I talked to Keellen this AM
and she said to let everyone know that she did not approve of the way he
cared for his fur kids.  She does not take in and ferts but is a permenant
shelter for the 24 she has now.  She will refer people and supply any info
that she can.  He pooter quit on her thats why no one has heard from her
for awhile.

No more for now...be happy and hug your fur kids.  Dooks and all that jaz

Gay & 6 odd balls
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise

[Moderator's note: I spoke to Kelleen to confirm this before accepting it
for the FML.  Basically, she has confirmed that F.A.N.G. no longer exists
to take in new ferrets (should be removed from any listings) and that David
Caudill is not associated with what remains of F.A.N.G.

Kelleen is hard at work taking care of her 24 and says hello to those
remembering her.  BIG]