From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 10:18:21 -0700
I just want to say thanks to Lois for her support of the SOS Memorial
Page.  The page has grown with more stars being added.  To everyone who
has placed a star on the page, I am sincerely sorry for you loss, but I
also thank you for your generosity.

If you haven't visited the page lately, please go to:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/mem.html

If you would like to find out how to donate in the name of your ferret,
please contact me or one of the other SOS members.

Thank you!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters