From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:56:05 -0700
Shelter Moms/Dads/Operators,

The Giving Tree is up and running ..... but there are only a couple names
on the tree.

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com

So... either there is no need for Santas this year for permanent
residents because all of the shelters got rich (without telling me!
LOL), there are no permanent residents or the shelters just haven't
had a chance to contact Kristine [log in to unmask]

It is a simple process to get your shelter kids on the site.  Contact
Kristine with the ferrets information (name, age, sex, picture if
available) and some things that the ferret needs (treats, food, toys,
bedding, etc).  You can give a little story about them, or just leave it
very brief.  Then add your contact information (email and/or mailing
address).

We participated in this last year when we had a permanent resident and it
was wonderful!  We are not on the list this year because right now we do
not have any permanent residents.  All of our kids "should" be adopted
out by Christmas (with of course new ones coming in).

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz
www.supportourshelters.org
www.geocities.com/neverforeverland
There's a pot of Ferret Love at the end of the Rainbow