From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 19:12:52 -0500
Gotta share

Had dinner guests the other night and they came over with their most adult
like little 6 year old only child - a son.  (takes after his daddy so much
its hard not to strangle him - but good friends for years) Anyway, he was
here and there and then we sat down and he was the one to say the
blessings.  He was going along there at great guns, saying more than just
thank you for the food when he got to the part - "and Dear God please watch
over Ms Millie's ferrets cause You know she has an incredible amount of
them." I lost it before he got to the Amen and it was that roll all over
the chair, choke for breath and turn red kind

However, a little later, my bad little DEW Cheer, raked him across the
hand, he came to show me, and as I bent over holding his little hand and
examining the red mark, he looks up into my eyes and says "has she had her
shots yet?"

I still like kits better than kids.

And speaking of that, the name that was favored above the rest was Bounce
for my new little boy from Amy Flemming.  Even her husband voted for that
one.  I got one other that liked the one I did the best TarnX and none of
the others got one vote, Pledge or Brillo.

Millie and her Exploding Noble Cleaning Crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world.
Ammonia: If only she was here to share this
Cascade:  Oh itchy gitchy goo.  Look at him Dizzy, isn't this so
romantic?  I mean it just brings out the mother in me
Ajax:  Da, howd a new kit dat's taking over become romantic, Cascade?
Dizzy:  What a feisty cutie you are little Bounce, tish tish tish
Joy:  Yah, what a cutie, let me rock your hammock for you Sweetie.
Prell:  What's wrong, Joy, your nasty size is subsiding for a little while?
Febreze:  Take hold my paw little one, lets see how strong you are, you
got wrestling holds to learn from old Auntie Febreze  tickle tickle
Cheer:  Don't you just love kits, he is just so precious, but humm let
me see here, those ears already need cleaning, here let me do it.
Bounce:  WOW oh WOW  Everybuddy loves, meeeee Yes they does and I loves
every buddy, (Doris DAy, try and beat my version of that song)