From:
Bev Lowton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2011 11:40:34 +0000
Dear Brigde greeters please look out for Whitham

He passed away yesterday in my arms...he had been battling with cancer
and had put up a good fight for about 6 months.

He never really got over lossing his Twin Farrance last Christmas again
to cancer and loosing his beautiful brother Timmy 2 months ago weakened
his fight.

He brought such joy to our lives with his cheeky monkey antics....we
heard a noise in the kitchen one evening and went to see what was
happening..on the worktop was Whitham wrestling a bunch of bananas...
another time he was on the worktop throwing packets of hoola hoops
down to his brothers.

Ferret proofing the house was a challenge...where ever you put things
out of reach he would sit and look at them and then calculate a way
of getting to them to prove NOTHING was out of reach for this cheeky
weasel.

When we got Whitham and his Twin Farrance their older brothers kept
taking them and stashing them somewhere safe away from us..it was
funny to watch.

Please make sure he finds his Brothers Farrance and Timmy and they can
again have fun together

Dook on little man mummy will love you forever and cherish the memories
you have given her