Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 03:44:01 -0800
BWA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Poop Evaporation Equipment? Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
I think we can get Tim the toolman and Binford on that one right
away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my day.
***

RE: Sums Christmas Kids. I didn't realize that Kris was still in the
process of putting kids on the tree and my kids ARE in line to go up.
After discussions with Kris and Kat, the SUMS kids page will be coming
down and the kids going up on the traditional Giving Tree. YAY.

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page