From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 21:34:17 -0500
There is a weekly auction in London where ferrets are auctioned off.  It is
on Hwy #2 (Dundas) just outside of town.  Why don't you maybe check that out
as there is supposedly 40 ferrets from a breeder that will also need help.
I was planing to go and have a look, but since you were so angry at me for
responding to the S.P.C.A.'s plea for help, I figure if you want to help
there is your first chance.  If for some reason you can't let Kate Adlers
know.

As for the others, the ferrets are safe and getting the care that they need.
I will be in touch with each and everyone who e-mailed me, but it will take
me some time.  I have over 60 pieces of mail in my mailbox and 24 ferrets to
tend to as well as the phone calls.  Thanks to all the members of the
Toronto Internet Ferret Group.  Without them, the removal would not have
happened so successfully.  I could not have done it on my own and I believe
they deserve most if not all of the credit.

And, if anyone has flames or complements on the Operation Fuzzy Save, please
don't cloud up the FML you can send them to me or to Kate Adlers.  I am sure
that the people on the FML are tired of hearing about us.  I am willing to
answer any and all questions that you may have, but please give me time.  I
am only human and I too need sleep.

With love, Randy  http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/ontario.htm