From:
Rachel Cannedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:06:24 -0500
I have a question for my fellow ferret lovers this is my first ferret and
wanted to know a few things one thing i would like to know what does it
mean when a ferret waggs its tail is that just showing its excited and 2
my ferret has been squinting his right eye like he has something in his
eye i looked at his eye real close and dont see a thing should i have a
vet look at him and another thing what could i use on his fur that would
be a good moisturizer for him because when i give him a bath he flops and
scratches and bites at himself like hes got flees or something and i only
do it once a month because i dont want to dry his fur out so any ideas
and suggestions i would appreciate it just email me at

Rachel Cannedy
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.