From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:18:02 -0400
I just wanted to make a suggestion for a keepsake of our little fur loved
ones.

Pawprints (-:

It's very simple to make these special little pawprints.  You can get
Plaster of Paris at a local hardware store, mixed it with water in a
tiny tuperware container and wait til it thickens (10-20min) then press
the possibly unwilling ferret's paw in and presto, your ferrets sweet
pawprint.  Any dusty remains on their paw washes right off.  The only
hard part (not really hard) is deciding when the consistency is right
as it's drying.  The longer you wait the harder you have to press their
paw in, but it comes out clearer than if you do it too soon.

After drying the plaste will pop right out of the mold, you can use a
pretty heart shaped one too.  It's a nice treasure to have.

Risa