From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2008 07:32:38 -0400
Visit my crochet egg toys page. It's now easier than ever to place your
order! And from now until December 31st, all toy purchases will be
added together and for every 12 eggs bought, we will donate 6 more eggs
to a ferret shelter in the US. We will combine the donated eggs with
the Crafty Weasels boxes of bedding so not only will the shelters
receive wonderfully handcrafted bedding to keep the fuzzies comfy,
but they'll also receive a set of new toys for the shelter and foster
ferrets to play with. And if you don't need any crochet toys, consider
buying a set for a shelter. If you buy 1 dozen for shelters, we will
split it and donate another 6 eggs...therefore helping 3 shelters!

The toy page is at http://adrianhaager.com/ann/toys.php

And you can read more about the Crafty Weasels at
http://www.craftyweasels.com

Dooks & Dances
Ann