From:
tim fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 07:37:07 -0000
Matan, you did very well to get your kits this far, as we were all
worried by your many questions and obvious lack of expirience in ferret
breeding.This must only go to show that the FML is a very good source of
info for all ferret keepers, as together we have helped a rookie ferret
keeper breed and rear a litter of kits.

As for your latest question.  She has come back into season, to breed a
second litter.  Dont let her breed again this year.  Get her to the vet
to be injected out of season, and let let have some time alone to rest.
Did you keep a kit for yourself?  Let us know,

Tim.
www.fowlersferrets.co.uk