From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 12:00:34 -0500
Hiyas all you crazy FML human slaves!  Dis is do Bonnie Kins, the
sweeteist, smallest, cutest..

Minxie Luv--(under breath) Yadda yadda yadda...geez she rambles...

Bonnie--I heard that young upstart!  Come over here and I will kick your
silver butt!

Minxie Luv--<snicker> Sweetest?  Smalest?  Yo, Petey, I think she is
pulling your leg here!  Look at the hypocratic talk she is giving!

Bonnie <glaring> UhHum.  I am here to announce dat we got lots of new
ferrets in for adoption!  Go to www.scalesandtails.org to see their
pictures!  Also, sombody NEEDS to adopt Hoss.  He NEEDS to go very
quickly.  He is, um, cute, and fat, and NEEDS to go now!

Monxie Luv--Gonna tell them why?  Huh?  Huh?  HEHEHEHE

Bonnie--Shut up!

Minxie Luv--Yous just mad at him cause he squished like a bug!  You
squaled and squaled and he wouldn't move!  CLyde had to coem rescue you!

Bonnie--Yous just jealous cause your bothers don't care about you!  Clyde
is strong!  HE whupped up Hoss bad!  Hoss wieghed 4 lbs and Clyde is only
1.5 and had adrenal surgery this summer, ad he whupped that kid!

Minxie Luv--I saw you sleepign with Hoss last nigt.

Bonnie--Well duh!  Momie is getting the furnace replaced cause it brike,
so Hoss puts off lots of body heat.

Minxie luv---Well, dem other kids seem nice.  Calmaity finally told
Mommie her name is NOT Calliope as Mommies thought, and Sugar is getting
better and not as afraid.  She doesn't liek other ferrets though, but
nolonger bites human slaves.  And Alex and Damien are in quarentine, and
will be available next wee.  They are cool!  All da tests for ADV came
back negative, so Mommie was happy.

Bonnie--Remember the 7 ADV kids?  The ones mommie got so upset about?
Well dey are on the ADV giving tree.  They were all dumped in a little
cat arrier and left at AngelPAws Dog and Cat Rescue.  They all tested
positive, and theone who had a cold is all better ow.  They are named
Sesame Street names, but mommie can't match the names to faces as she
is unsure.  However, she did get them put up, though she thinks some of
the pictures got mixed up, but that is OK.  Yvonne has over 53, yes over
53 ADV kids besides these 7, so pictures don't matter.  There is a kid at
her place who needs a sponser.  Please, sponsorone of the many!

http://www.mkaresq.com/tree5.htm
all presents can be sent to Yvonne at FuzzTek North!

Bonnie, Clyde, Minixe Luv, Bad Beorn Bear, Gimli, Gloin, Foxie the Face
Biter, Willow, and Timon

Fosters: Loki, Sugar, Calamity, Hoss, Alex, and Damien

All served by Gail
Want to adopt an exotic?  Need help to place one?  Go here:
http://www.scalesandtails.org