From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:20:10 -0700
A box showed up at my door, a large box, from PetCo. What??? I hadn't
ordered anything but a few years ago when Ferret Friends signed up as
an Adoption Partner with PetCo we were told sometimes they distribute
palletsfull of excess merchandise. This is the first time I got
anything.

What I did get was 216 H-style ferret harnesses, 54 bags with four in
each. These are not made of nylon webbing but are a soft velour print
fabric. In each bag are two each of zebra print and leopard print. The
lead has a decent thumb latch connecting to the harness and it has a
little jingle bell on it.

Please, if any one can use some or a lot let me know. I would be glad
to mail them off for the cost of the postage. I sure don't need them.

I checked PetCo's website and don't see any of these harnesses offered
but it is similar to the red and blue nylon ones in style. If nothing
else maybe someone could use the thumb latches off them for hanging
bedding.

Send an email to me at [log in to unmask]

Did any one else get these too?

Something else to offer- The former West Valley Wuzzles in Phoenix
has no more ferrets and would like to give someone a huge two-level
playpen that they had out in the back closed-in porch.

It is 8' long x 4'deep and will need a long trailer or big truck
and a couple people to get it.

Contact Kevin at [log in to unmask] and he can send photos. I think while
they were breeding ferrets he had the ferret-cam in there.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ