From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:51:21 EDT
Well, I laughed so much at this that I had to write in and comment.  I
recently met another woman here in Loveland, CO with a couple of ferrets.
We met from the "Who's where" website someone posted on this list.

Anyway, one night she called me and we talked about the ferts for two
hours.  She told me that when she has to clip her ferrets nail, she scruffs
them and holds them in her teeth!!!  She said it doesn't hurt them and it
gets the job done.  Have any of you tried this?  We tried with Trixie and
I'm sorry, my jaw hurt after about two minutes.  LOL

Just thought I'd share!

Love,
Shea and Trixie