From:
Muna Al Zaabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 23:11:20 -0700
Firs of all, I would like to start my post by thanking everyone who have
emailed me personally with their prayers and good wishes, to all of you
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Sheeba is doing great.  She's recovered, and the lung problem didn't seem
to hurt her during the surgery.  The problem is still there and the vet
didn't find any information about it and we're all doing our researches to
help her.  Sheeba doesn't seem to have any problem with breathing, she's
living a normal life, it's the though is it going to get worse, and when.
We don't know, but we're keeping a close eye on her.  Right now it's
almost 4 weeks since her surgery and she didn't have her 'shaved' hair
back, on her belly and neck.  Anybody has any idea why?  and when will
she grow that hair back.

Again, thanks to all of you for your prayers and may God bless all of
your hearts and fill your fuzzies' world with raisins.  ;-)

Regards,

Muna Al Zaabi